General Admission Requirements
Students must be committed to the absolute Lordship of Christ, through an ongoing relationship with Him and by a desire to reach greater maturity in Him, in full obedience to his will. Students must be actively involved in a church and living a Christian lifestyle.
Undergraduate Degree Requirements
Entrance requirements for the Undergraduate Programs include:
- A high school diploma, or its equivalent is required for entrance into the undergraduate program.
Masters Degree Requirements
Entrance requirements for the Masters Programs include (but may not be limited to):
- A Bachelors Degree from an accredited (or otherwise approved) college or university meeting one of the following requirements:
a. A Bachelors Degree in a religious area of study, (i.e., Religious Studies, Theology, Christian Ministry, etc.)
b. A Bachelors Degree in a secular subject (i.e., Math, Business, Computer Science, etc.) and a Certificate in Biblical Studies (or equivalent which fulfills the requirements for our Undergraduate General Studies Core subjects).
All degrees must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. (Applicants with less than a 3.0 GPA may be admitted under academic probation for one semester of study. During this semester the student must maintain a 3.0 GPA to remain in the program.) The seminary must receive official transcripts from all institutions of study.
- Applicants should have substantial experience in Christian church ministry and demonstrate competency in Biblical studies.
- Applicants must be proficient in the English language. International students may be required to submit copies of ESL (English as a Second Language) test scores.
- A writing sample in the form of an essay on "My Most Memorable Ministry Experience". It must be typewritten, double-spaced, and in an appropriate format for a formal paper. Two to five pages in length.
- A completed application with application fee.
No more than 10 credit hours of graduate work can be transferred into the program. Transfer credits will be considered if applicant has eight credits or above. All transfer grades must match our course description.
Doctoral Degree Requirements
Entrance requirements for the Doctor of Ministry program include (but may not be:
- A baccalaureate degree and a Master of Divinity Degree (or the equivalent) from an accredited or otherwise appropriate college, seminary, or university. Applicants must have completed a biblical studies courses at the graduate level.
National Bible College and Seminary